James Goslee is an experienced trial lawyer in Philadelphia. He represents plaintiffs in personal injury, medical malpractice and libel and defamation claims. Mr. Goslee has considerable trial experience and has secured substantial jury verdicts on behalf of his clients. Some of his notable verdicts and settlements include:
– $2.39 million jury verdict in a medical malpractice case in Lehigh County – First Chair (2016). Voted as one of the Top 20 Verdicts in Pennsylvania by The Legal Intelligencer;
– $6 million settlement on behalf of the parents of 13-year-old boy who drowned in an apartment complex swimming pool (2016);
– $1,400,000 settlement for a boy injured during childbirth (2017);
– $1,250,000 for a woman who suffered an amputation injury due to medical negligence (2017);
– $495,000 jury verdict in Philadelphia for a worker who suffered a hamstring tear – First Chair (2017);
– $965,000 settlement for a patron beaten outside a bar (2017);
– $975,000 settlement for a tenant injured by a ceiling falling inside her apartment (2017);
– $528,000 jury verdict in Philadelphia for a worker injured when he fell through scaffolding – First Chair (2015);
– $700,000 arbitration award for a school teacher who suffered a mild traumatic brain injury in a car accident – First Chair (2016);
– $1 million policy limit settlement for a man injured in an automobile accident.
Mr. Goslee graduated from Temple University School of Law Magna Cum Laude and has a masters degree in trial advocacy. He worked for 3 years at a large international law firm before taking a clerkship with a federal district court judge. He is currently a Member at a plaintiff’s law firm in Philadelphia.
Mr. Goslee can be reached at email@example.com.